Discovering Places is principally funded by the National Lottery through the Olympic Lottery Distributor and delivered in partnership with The Heritage Alliance. The Heritage Alliance is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales and a registered charity .
The term ‘Discovering Places’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is c/o The Heritage Alliance, Clutha House, , London, . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
User Generated Content (UGC)
- By uploading any content to the site, it gives us, our successors and users of the site permission to use such content.
- We are entitled at our option, but not obliged, to pre-screen and/or pre-moderate any UGC (User-generated Content) uploaded by you or other Users, along with any other Materials. We reserve the right in our sole discretion: (i) not to post UGC on the Site; and (ii) to remove, or to suspend or disable access to, Materials at any time without liability and with or without prior notice. In particular, we do not permit infringement of third-party rights on the Site, and we shall remove, or suspend or disable access to, any Materials if properly notified that such Materials infringe third-party rights.
DISCLAIMER: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND OTHER TERMS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE OF THE SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY). YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE MATERIALS IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.